You are not logged in.

#1 2020-01-02 22:07:17

Legacy
Administrator
Website

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2020 - YES! WE ARE MORE ACTIVE THAN EVER!

Happy New Year we just hit 2820 members today on the DISCORD which is more active that these old forums. A nice way to end the year! As always I appreciate everyone and this community and how much its grown. Could always do more. Looking forward to hitting 3000. I started this community with Spelmo3 in 2017 simply to bring together Rainbow Six 3 players and we have expanded into many other games too but mostly with an emphasis on Tactical Gaming.

I started playing PC games in 1998 with original R6 and Duke Nukem, then RTCW, CODUO, BF, MOH and more. R6 3 I never thought I'd be playing in 2020.

Can you believe it?

We hope to continue to grow this community and keep a positive friendly atmosphere with like minded gamers from all over the world.

I will continue to advertise like crazy and get people in here to keep things alive and growing. Its a lot of work but I do it for the love. So far this is still one of the most non-toxic inviting Discords I've ever seen. Respect to everyone here for being a part of this community!

2020 will see more content like maps for instance coming to Rainbow Six 3 (next one comes out hopefully this Jan, I've been designing it for over a year now) - as I want to keep things fresh for you guys. As well as a lot more updates for Vanguard 1944. Of course, Ground Branch is also receiving updates as is Battlefield V finally coming together. Hopefully we see Ready or Not come out.

ALLR6.com Forums | R6CHAT.com | Tactical-Gaming.net

76561198018697268.png
Discord - Steam Group - Twitter - Facebook

Rainbow Six 3 Raven Shield is online with NEW content
Also Rogue Spear, Athena Sword, Iron Wrath even Vegas, SWAT 4 maps!

QUICK REPLY

Write Your Message and Submit

Footer

ALLR6 Built by Legacy | © Copyright 2016-Present
Get Rainbow Six 3 Gold On Steam!
Classic Rainbow Six Lives in 2022!

Rainbow Six, Rogue Spear, Rainbow Six 3 Raven Shield, Athena Sword, Iron Wrath, Black Arrow, R6 Siege, Quarantine, Extraction, Black Ops Plus All Expansions
We Are Not Affiliated With Ubisoft or Red Storm Entertainment