You are not logged in.

#1 2020-07-31 01:29:13

LoveTHEoldies

How to make mission planning work in terrorist hunt planning

First off I want to say WOW! Amazing to see a community keeping the game alive. Many years ago I was on a site forgot the name. Rvsgaming? Not sure anymore. But it was such a complete site. I was so sad and sorry for so many that put so much of their lives into the game and for others that love the game. All was taken away from those so dedicated by Ubisoft. Just want to say thank you and you people are seasoned! Ubisoft should give you guys jobs for making the game better than ever! Thank you. Really!

Okay few questions,

I have many maps from other people from the past. With a version of 2.0 ravenshield. Do I just add the patch over and it will be up to date? That’s it? I got the game working in windows 7.

When I download the patch, will it put all the new maps in my folder as well? Or do I have to download each map one by one. Why I’m asking is because I saw a list of posts with new maps out or in the works. I was wondering if there is one download for everything so everyone can have the same files maps etc...

Another thing that I have been wanting since the launch of the game is, I have mission planning that I put years to make perfect. Almost with such a glitchy game. But I want to know if someone can figure out how to take mission planning and making them work in terrorist hunt planning? I tried to to just change names of the mission game planning  to terrorist hunt planning. Didn’t work. It’s my biggest disappointments. I won’t redo the planning again for terrorist hunt. I want to build on my already plans to fit terrorist hunt matches.

Do the new maps you champions are offering have a working planning mode? I have so many maps from the past and many of the planning doesn’t work. There are gaps while planning, meaning the game thinks I can’t go in an area so it won’t let me to add a direction for the character. So I gave up on all the third party maps to make my planning. I stuck with the official maps to enjoy the Ai at work without dying.

I put hours and hours and days months and years and never posted my videos until a few years ago. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the planning. How to make 3 teams work together in harmony and to Sandwich the enemy. The Xbox version was so good for online in the day. But the Pc version blows the XBox version away! Bigger maps, more teams, planning (love), if anyone is interested and wants to see why I love the planning to try and make my AI planning work so well that if you played you could count on the AI to take you all the way almost every time without dying or injury. Check my YouTube if you want to understand why I love r6 planning so much, why the game is so wonderful. Why the people on this site and others deserve our respect for their dedication To the game and to us. Respect to all of you! I hope you all stick around for a long time and that Ubisoft helps you. Oh my YouTube name is weizboy just look at my ravenshield planning. Thanks in advance if you can help me guys and gals!

#2 2020-08-04 11:27:02

Legacy
Administrator
Website

Re: How to make mission planning work in terrorist hunt planning

Hey! Thank you! We love this game it will never let it die. Hope to see you on Discord some time and perhaps play coop with us!

Rvs 2.0
The patch wont work with RvS 2.0 its too old.

However, we have much improved weapons and such with the SupplyDrops available on ModDB instead for single player. As for online, the new weapons and updates work automatically server based. Whatever a server is running you can play on that server without having to install anything manually.

Some of this includes new guns, sights, scopes, iron sights, customizble reticle, custom gun camo, new terrorist models and Rainbow models, smarter Rainbow AI, new HD hit effects and explosions, new maps, new missions, more destructible environment, new items and more.

The Multiplayer Patch
It only restores online server list access and the ALLR6 patch it basically also continues new sounds files needed for many custom maps and expansions for the full experience online. It does not install maps. There is also the OpenRVS patch seperately but it does not contain the sound files.

Map Packs
There are two map packs available on ModDB basically you could get, but you don't need to. The 2018 ALLR6 map pack and the FIRE map download after that. But they were basically made to help people with slow internet speeds save time online instead of waiting in game to download updates on the servers.

However, a new complete map pack with custom LAN server basically is coming out this summer 2020. l will release it when another map comes out soon that I am working on. So you can wait for that it makes the most sense if you want to download anything. And it will allow people to play some maps offline that were only made for online.

The problem is a lot of maps made for online to work exactly right in Single Player so thats why I will be making a new pack for at least the latest maps made in 2017-2020-future. The planning phases don't work for the custom maps unfortunately. it may be possible to load a premade .pln file but I'm not certain. While you cannot use the planning phase, you can bypass it and just play without it even in single player most of the time unless a map has custom terrorists and things on it that are online only.

Xbox vs PC
While XBoX had like 2 maps PC didnt. PC version has 1000's of maps literally haha. Certainly way better.

Feel free to post your Youtube on your #youtube-twitch-videos channel on the Discord or make a thread here for them too if you want!

Welcome to the community!

76561198018697268.png
Discord - Steam Group - Twitter - Facebook

Rainbow Six 3 Raven Shield is online with NEW content
Also Rogue Spear, Athena Sword, Iron Wrath even Vegas, SWAT 4 maps!

QUICK REPLY

Write Your Message and Submit

Footer

ALLR6 Built by Legacy | © Copyright 2016-Present
Get Rainbow Six 3 Gold On Steam!
Classic Rainbow Six Lives in 2022!

Rainbow Six, Rogue Spear, Rainbow Six 3 Raven Shield, Athena Sword, Iron Wrath, Black Arrow, R6 Siege, Quarantine, Extraction, Black Ops Plus All Expansions
We Are Not Affiliated With Ubisoft or Red Storm Entertainment