You are not logged in.

#1 2018-11-02 06:56:32

anuj1456

Error in Elite Counter-Terror Complete 1.25

I am currently playing Rainbow six 3 raven shield with both expansions (Raven shield v 1.60 & athena sword v 1.10) with this mod:-
https://www.moddb.com/mods/elite-counte … r-complete

I am getting following error in athena sword:-
https://www.dropbox.com/s/v54iagn3nxdoy … D.jpg?dl=0

As per author notes:-
"Repost from the main page:

Got transferred again, this time to an even more remote and unstable country. Updates are going to be even more difficult now, but I'm not gonna abandon it completely. If anyone is interested in helping improve a few things please PM me, I will definitely reward ($$$) you for your time.
The main issues are:

-Athena Sword and Iron Wrath campaigns are not working correctly. Running any map from the Ravenshield custom missions menu after activating the mod works perfectly, but playing through the actual AS and IW campaigns do not. The AS campaign will give you a template file error (i.e. ""Class Mercs.assassin2 in template Mp_Castle_Sniper01 doesn't exist") and the game will crash, while IW will load the map and enemies but you won't have the new AI. This is probably a very simple fix and has to do with editing the .mod files, but I haven't found it yet.

-Figuring out how to make full-auto audio loops to complete the sound mod Mikson and I made. This one is not so simple and will require working in the editor and code.

-Testing for use in servers. Also, if you play on the ALLR6 servers, you'll notice that the files will conflict. So we would just need to re-format some things to avoid that.

-Once these are fixed we can move on to adding new stuff

Let me know know if you have any questions.

ReplyGood"

If anybody have solution please tell.

#2 2018-11-29 14:58:27

DeltaFoxRabbit

Re: Error in Elite Counter-Terror Complete 1.25

Still no solution as of yet. Been checking this page for a bit now hoping someone would have some ideas. There is reason to believe it has something to do with the paths of the .mod files. I can confirm that playing the custom missions or even the campaign levels through the custom mission menu they work fine. I had not played Iron Wrath before as I wished to try it with this overhaul after playing through the normal campaign and most of Athena Sword w/ 2.0

#3 2018-11-29 19:59:47

Legacy
Administrator
Website

DeltaFoxRabbit wrote:

Still no solution as of yet. Been checking this page for a bit now hoping someone would have some ideas. There is reason to believe it has something to do with the paths of the .mod files. I can confirm that playing the custom missions or even the campaign levels through the custom mission menu they work fine. I had not played Iron Wrath before as I wished to try it with this overhaul after playing through the normal campaign and most of Athena Sword w/ 2.0

Hey sorry I never saw the original post.
Usually people post in #techsupport on the Discord (http://www.R6CHAT.com) as it has 1500 people and is more real time.

However I will try to help.

76561198018697268.png
Discord - Steam Group - Twitter - Facebook

Rainbow Six 3 Raven Shield is online with NEW content
Also Rogue Spear, Athena Sword, Iron Wrath even Vegas, SWAT 4 maps!

#4 2018-11-29 20:03:27

Legacy
Administrator
Website

anuj1456 wrote:

I have personally never used the mod. But I have seen a few people with the same error.

You posted on the Discord - That is also where the mod creator is! You can find him in the #modding channel.

His name is acb11b.
He is the person to tag and he will know. I haven't seen him in a while though.

http://www.R6CHAT.com

76561198018697268.png
Discord - Steam Group - Twitter - Facebook

Rainbow Six 3 Raven Shield is online with NEW content
Also Rogue Spear, Athena Sword, Iron Wrath even Vegas, SWAT 4 maps!

#5 2018-12-01 03:01:20

DeltaFoxRabbit

Legacy [ALLR6] wrote:
anuj1456 wrote:

I have personally never used the mod. But I have seen a few people with the same error.

You posted on the Discord - That is also where the mod creator is! You can find him in the #modding channel.

His name is acb11b.
He is the person to tag and he will know. I haven't seen him in a while though.

http://www.R6CHAT.com

I have spoken and collaborated with AC11B on the issue via Steam before this was posted. Last I spoke to him he was going to be computer/internet limited due to work. I'll have to get on discord and ask around. My Steam is SgtSlaughter447 if anyone wants to add me. On a side note does the multiplayer patch/servers support SP? As in custom versions(enhanced AI, Skins, etc..) for co-op. I really should just go check the page I suppose. I have bad internet signal where I am currently posted up at so if my internet is being more screwy than usual I was afraid I wouldn't be able to play offline. Any clarification would be appreciated!

P.S. I neutralized 24 terrorist today smile (Eddie Price ftw)

QUICK REPLY

Write Your Message and Submit

Footer

ALLR6 Built by Legacy | © Copyright 2016-Present
Get Rainbow Six 3 Gold On Steam!
Classic Rainbow Six Lives in 2022!

Rainbow Six, Rogue Spear, Rainbow Six 3 Raven Shield, Athena Sword, Iron Wrath, Black Arrow, R6 Siege, Quarantine, Extraction, Black Ops Plus All Expansions
We Are Not Affiliated With Ubisoft or Red Storm Entertainment