You are not logged in.

#1 2017-09-03 14:57:17

Legacy
Administrator
Website

New SIBERIAN BASE 1 - 2017 Map for Rainbow Six / R6 Rogue Spear

Update for 2020: I updated the map some more with some 4K textures also more blowing snow effects and a new tango count. The screenshots here are a bit older before the 2020 update. ps. Join us on Discord! http://www.R6CHAT.com

Siberian mountains are unforgiving. You visited in the year 2000 with Rogue Spear, 2005 with Athena Sword and now again 2017 and they are back stronger than ever. A lot can change in over a decade. Do you have the skills to take control of this base, plant viruses on the computers and eliminate your enemies that may lurk around any corner and at any height? Play Rainbow Six 3 renewed on our ALLR6.com servers.
Special Thanks and credits to HeavyMetal1985 for the Tank mesh and other winter assets I believe snowmobile and rockets.

1.png
2.png
3.png
5.png
6.png
7.png
8.png
9.png
10.png
11.png
12.png
13.png
14.png
15.png
16.png
17.png
18.png
19.png
20.png
21.png
22.png
23.png

I hope you appreciate it! I have also revamped several other maps.
We have new guns, new tangos, new camo, new gadgets and new maps every month.
5 new maps coming summer 2020.

Join us anytime on our Discord at http://www.r6chat.com.

Last edited by Legacy (2020-09-15 08:33:33)

76561198018697268.png
Discord - Steam Group - Twitter - Facebook

Rainbow Six 3 Raven Shield is online with NEW content
Also Rogue Spear, Athena Sword, Iron Wrath even Vegas, SWAT 4 maps!

#2 2017-09-03 17:09:49

poompoom500
Website

Re: New SIBERIAN BASE 1 - 2017 Map for Rainbow Six / R6 Rogue Spear

cool

To Recognition,

Very nice revision! I posted this section to Ravenshield Community Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Ravenshield-Co … 587080561/

Good job, bud!

#3 2018-02-28 16:16:32

MySh

The map looks superb! but I can not find download link. Is it available for download?

#4 2018-02-28 16:40:11

Legacy
Administrator
Website

MySh wrote:

The map looks superb! but I can not find download link. Is it available for download?

Hey dude!

I am going to put together a map pack of several maps I have done recently like RS Storage Depot, RS Siberian Base 1, Canyon, RS Market, Narcos, Mansion, CHINA (check out the EPIC SCREENSHOTS thread for some nice ones of that map you will enjoy it a lot), RS CHALET and more. I worked VERY hard on them. You will love CHALET! I converted it to winter and expanded the map even with a hidden sewer system. You can check out CHALET here http://allr6.com/discuss/viewtopic.php?id=169     I'm not sure what modes that map works on because I didn't fully test them. I think single player will work if you skip through the planning phase because I didn't create a default plan for it. I have to redo some of these to add single player functionality. But you can also play them in COOP on the Missions server and Tango Hunt servers in game. Just grab the ALLR6 2.4 patch, set connection speed to T3 in options and thats all you need to do the rest downloads from the server automatically no need to install maps manually for online play. I add a lot of custom models to the game. We also have tons of modern guns and scopes and more. Even working on a huge open world concept map.

We would LOVE to have you back in the modding community, there are tons of us. We speak daily in real time on the Discord app. Over 850 of us there via http://R6CHAT.com (even has a mobile app, you dont need to use the voice channels you can just join to chat with us whenever you want in the text channels its a great friendly community but you can download the app from https://discordapp.com/download
There is a specific #r6modding channel there! Including a guy whos working hard to design some Rogue Spear maps! We would love your insight and experience. Also there are hundreds more who play who arent on the Discord yet but who we see daily on the servers.

Talk soon!

76561198018697268.png

#5 2018-02-28 17:33:27

MySh

Hi!

Legacy [ALLR6] wrote:

I am going to put together a map pack of several maps I have done recently like RS Storage Depot, RS Siberian Base 1, Canyon, RS Market, Narcos, Mansion, CHINA (check out the EPIC SCREENSHOTS thread for some nice ones of that map you will enjoy it a lot), RS CHALET and more. I worked VERY hard on them. … We also have tons of modern guns and scopes and more. Even working on a huge open world concept map.

Wow. Great news!

Legacy [ALLR6] wrote:

You will love CHALET! I converted it to winter and expanded the map even with a hidden sewer system. You can check out CHALET here http://allr6.com/discuss/viewtopic.php?id=169     I'm not sure what modes that map works on because I didn't fully test them.

If you need some help with the Chalet, let me know. I've made some authentic and looking close to original props for it (furniture, wall decorations, etc). Had an idea to make some recon mission, but couldn't handle it and the project remained abandoned.

Legacy [ALLR6] wrote:

I think single player will work if you skip through the planning phase because I didn't create a default plan for it. I have to redo some of these to add single player functionality.

You mean recon mode? That sounds intriguing to me! My primary problem was that I couldn't make normally working alarm system. That would require too much programming skills and engine internals knowledge. Only maybe Yahweh, if you remember him, could do this. But he has gone, as well as the whole community and the site.

Legacy [ALLR6] wrote:

Just grab the ALLR6 2.4 patch, set connection speed to T3 in options and thats all you need to do the rest downloads from the server automatically no need to install maps manually for online play.

There probably should be some FAQ/manual which explains all the nuances. Looks like I've left behind the progress here. I know there was an attempt to renew the game known as RavenShield 2.0 which was sued by the copyright holders and eliminated before it could become an recognized successor. Looks like time's changed, huh? That's pretty well if so! smile

Legacy [ALLR6] wrote:

We would LOVE to have you back in the modding community, there are tons of us. We speak daily in real time on the Discord app. Over 850 of us there via http://R6CHAT.com (even has a mobile app, you dont need to use the voice channels you can just join to chat with us whenever you want in the text channels its a great friendly community but you can download the app from https://discordapp.com/download
There is a specific #r6modding channel there! Including a guy whos working hard to design some Rogue Spear maps! We would love your insight and experience.

Thanks a lot! Not that I have plenty of time now, but I would me more than happy to help with advice, knowledge and experience. I still have some old stuff, buried somewhere in my 'chaouse', if we can name it this way. smile
I use Telegram mostly these days, it's an instant messaging service founded by a person, who made vk.com (may be you heard about that site, it used to be a Russian version of a Facebook but with plenty of bells-and-whistles out-of-the-box). To my mind, it's a best replacement to Skype, Viber, Whatsapp, etc. It has good integrated anti-blocking system, which is actual now for us. As for Discord, I did never hear about it. May be give it a try, but later. I'm really busy with my current affairs now. Found this site on occasion, by the way, when I was wandering Steam community. I could not even imagine that the game is still alive, because I know, that it was bound with UBI by their own servers, and there were no ability to run your own. As I can see, the problem has been somehow solved, and ait makes me feel glad. I'm only afraid, that the situation with RavenShield 2.0 can repeat here, so I hope that you have made conclusions and took all neccessary precautions so that legal problems could not bury this remarkable game again. I wish you luck with that, and try to do my best to help with what I can.

#6 2020-06-06 01:59:25

HeavyMetal1985

Not trying to be so salty bro sry, just frustrated and wanted credit for my past work that's all, good job with your mapping, the community and keeping the game alive. But your policy of "it's been years they probably don't care anyways" is in poor taste. No need to respond later my R63 dudes

#7 2020-06-11 18:58:25

Legacy
Administrator
Website

Sorry man it wasn't intentional just a mistake, most assets there are all from Ubi. I mentioned on Discord a few times that the tank and such things were from your Military Installation map. Which is more active than here. I'm pretty sure I would have asked you at the time or you had already left the community then I had no way to ask you. I honestly don't even remember this because it was 2017 ffs. But I do remember talking about your map and assets for this map several times on Discord with everyone. Credit added to thread.

76561198018697268.png

QUICK REPLY

Write Your Message and Submit

Footer

ALLR6 Built by Legacy | © Copyright 2016-Present
Get Rainbow Six 3 Gold On Steam!
Classic Rainbow Six Lives in 2022!

Rainbow Six, Rogue Spear, Rainbow Six 3 Raven Shield, Athena Sword, Iron Wrath, Black Arrow, R6 Siege, Quarantine, Extraction, Black Ops Plus All Expansions
We Are Not Affiliated With Ubisoft or Red Storm Entertainment