You are not logged in.

#1 2024-07-01 03:42:46

PaleyShelie

MMOEXP :EA FC 24 Weekend League which is very effective

Saint-Étienne

Saint-Étienne is a dominant team in France, EA FC 24 Coins with most of their titles coming from the 1960s and 1970s. They have won the league title ten times. But at present, French team is still far from glory, and this declining giant is now suffering in the second division.

In Career Mode you need a few seasons to get them back to Ligue 1. Considering it won't be easy to make them a championship contender, I suggest you try to sign young people with high potential to make the rebuilding easier.

Regardless, these are 10 legendary clubs that can be rebuilt and have high potential to win the championship again. So hurry up and try to take them back to the top!

The 4-1-2-1-2 second variation is an incredible formation that can help you win in the EA FC 24 Weekend League which is very effective after the Patch. In this guide, I'll demonstrate precisely how you can utilize these unique custom tactics to your advantage.

By following the steps outlined in this guide, I'm confident that you can significantly increase your success and approach FC 24 with a fresh perspective.

Custom Tactics

Defensive Tactics: Your Defensive Style is going to be unbalanced this time. I don't choose pressure on heavy touch because I'm going to go to the Depth of 71. I put the Width on 33 to have all my players even play closer to each other when we are defending. Because of the Depth of 71, you're going to have crazy pressure on your opponent and make him lose the ball a lot of times with patience in defending from the front, not pulling your players out of position.

Offensive Tactics: Your Build Up play in offense is going to be unbalanced. Your chance creation on your passing and then the Width is going to be on 45. Despite being a narrow formation, you will see that we will go a lot of times through the wings, despite not having a Winger, and create a lot of chances that way.

Players in Box are going to be on 7 because this buy EA FC 24 Coins   formation is extremely aggressive. When you get the ball back, you want to make sure to build up as fast as possible and score a lot of counter attacks, a lot of cutbacks, and a lot of easy goals by having more numbers compared to your opponent. And then your Corners and Free Kicks are going to be on 2 bars.

QUICK REPLY

Write Your Message and Submit

Footer

ALLR6 Built by Legacy | © Copyright 2016-Present
Get Rainbow Six 3 Gold On Steam!
Classic Rainbow Six Lives in 2022!

Rainbow Six, Rogue Spear, Rainbow Six 3 Raven Shield, Athena Sword, Iron Wrath, Black Arrow, R6 Siege, Quarantine, Extraction, Black Ops Plus All Expansions
We Are Not Affiliated With Ubisoft or Red Storm Entertainment